- City of San Ramon Climate Action Plan adopted by City Council in August 23, 2011
- Posted Green Building Guidelines for New Homes and Home Remodeling.
- General Plan 2030 adopted by the City Council on April 26, 2011 includes GHG emission reduction policies and aim to meet the CA Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006
- Community Wide Greenhouse Gas Inventory completed as part of the 2030 General Plan.
- The San Ramon City Center project approved in 2008 will be a LEED Silver certified project.
- San Ramon businesses certified by the Bay Area Green Business Program are posted on City website. There are currently 24 certified Green Businesses in the City. Created Sustainable Business Guide to help San Ramon businesses looking to reduce operating costs and become greener.
- North Camino Ramon Specific Plan vision is for a mixed-use district with a blend of retail, service retail and workforce housing, in proximity to new and existing jobs.
- The City of San Ramon and 511 Contra Costa encourages the use of commute alternatives and is committed to providing San Ramon residents with cost effective and convenient alternatives to driving alone. Contact Darlene Amaral, Transportation Analyst at (925) 973-2655 or email at email@example.com.